Pretty sure that watching the Birchbox preview video last month was a mistake. It made me get my hopes up about certain products, and I was sad when I didn’t get those products in my box.
This month was a total surprise, and I’m soooo happy with my products!
May 2013 Box Contents:
1. Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle – Love the sample size, container, and the purpose of the product. This is something that I’d consider buying!! Hope I love how it works and feels.
2. Folle de Joie eau de parfum – Not normally crazy about perfume samples, but I’m liking the smell and spray bottle. I’ll use this.
3. Soleil Organique Environmental Defense Sunscreen Sticks SPF 30 – What a great idea. Love this sample size and am actually looking forward to using some sunscreen. I’m pretty sure that is a first!
4. Supergoop!® Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream – The product looks good and I’m kind of happy that it’s not a huge sample size. It seems like a good product, but I’m not crazy about the color of the cream.
5. Weleda Body Lotion – I love trying new products but own enough lotion to last me several years, so… I have probably never been this excited about foil packets! I like that the company appears to use good ingredients and that this product won’t take up much room in a purse or travel bag.
I love Birchbox and will probably stay subscribed for a long time. They’re definitely waaaay bigger than some of the other subscription box companies I love, so the boxes don’t have the same kind of personal touch… but the products are usually great and I really like their point system.
Can’t wait to try everything!
If you’d like to sign up for Birchbox, I hope you’ll consider using my referral link… https://www.birchbox.com?raf=k26f6
Have a great day!