So I just realized I never got around to publishing this post last month…
1. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick (“Get Naked”) – Very very very happy with this! I already like the brand because of another product Birchbox sent me several months ago and I love that it’s a lip product. It’s also much lighter that any lip product I own and feels very soft on my lips.
2. Birchbox Bobby Pins – I don’t normally use Bobby Pins and I don’t really like the green color I received, but… I guess I’m pretty happy with this “lifestyle extra” because I’ll probably eventually find a reason to use them.
3. Kérastase Masque Chroma Riche (Treat) & Kérastase Bain Chroma Riche (Cleanse) – These definitely fall into the “acceptable foil packet samples” category for me. Bigger samples would be better, but I’m still looking forward to treating my hair with these products and seeing how it looks/feels after. (Just need to get it colored first!)
4. Pür Minerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 – I was really excited about this little sample because I’m curious about the company and it seems like a good product, but… I got a very light shade that didn’t work for me, so I gave it away.
5. BENTA BERRY G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream – I like the container and am pretty happy with the product, but I’ve noticed that sometimes some of it starts coming off in flakes or… well, kind of like old skin when you scrub your body after sitting in a sauna for a while. Or… something like that. It’s not a nice experience. ;)
Am I happy with this $10 subscription box? Yes! I like most of the samples and love that their sample review points (on the site) add up quickly.
If you decide to subscribe to Birchbox, I hope you consider using my referral link. (Thanks!)