1. Miss Jessie’s® Original Pillow Soft Curls (1 Fl Oz) – It’s a foil packet… but it’s a big one! I’m not sure why I’m not super excited about this sample. I’ll probably like/love it when I actually use it. I do like getting hair products!
2. Coastal Scents® Neutral Mirage Palette Set – I received the “Rock Legend” set, which contains the colors Victorian Pear, Brownstone, Black Berry, and Chocolate Berry. I’ll probably give this set to a friend because I don’t usually wear color on my eyes, but… I might keep it and try playing with eyeshadow again.
3. dr. brandt® microdermabrasion skin exfoliant (.25 oz sample) – Sooooo excited about this sample! I love these kinds of products and really like getting samples of expensive ($78 for the 2 oz tube!) items.
4. POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer (.34 fl oz) (Flowering Fuchsia) – Apparently this is a full-size “sample” and it normally sells for about $14. Nice! I don’t love the smell/taste and the applicator is a little weird… but I’ll definitely use it because I love how it looks on my lips!
5. Birchbox Find: ChapStick® Hydration Lock – I have a lot of chapstick… but this is a good time of the year to get more! I also like that it’s not a “normal” chapstick. It’s got the “hydration lock” feature and is supposed to last for 8 hours and stuff. Do I know much about this topic? Not really. Will I notice if my lips change? Probably not. Does it sound good anyway? Yep.
If you decide to sign up for Birchbox, please consider using my referral link. Thanks!