I love Ipsy because it’s only $10 a month, the bags are usually cute and useful, and the products are either big samples or full-size products.
The bag this month is shiny and not exactly my style, but I think it’s perfect for December.
1. em michelle phan lash gallery mascara – I am so happy this came in my bag! I love mascaras and am happy they decided to include a full-size product from this line because the eyeshadow “sample” they sent several months ago wasn’t much of a sample. This size makes more sense because it seemed weird that the co-founder of Ipsy would only a include a tiny sample from her new make-up line.
2. Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon – I’ve seen this brand in Ipsy before and I do like lip crayons. The color didn’t work for me, however, so I hope my cousin loves it!
3. Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer – This is another brand that I’m familiar with because of Ipsy. I like the silver color that I received, but had trouble putting the polish on my nails without making a huge mess. I’ve noticed that it’s easy to work with some polishes and not others. I’m not sure if it’s the bottle, the applicator, the formula, or me. Does this happen to anyone else?
4. Pixi Beauty Bronzer – I like this item because I think it’s a good gift. One of the YouTubers I follow said that they researched it and found out that this is actually a sample, but it sounds like many people think it looks big enough to be a full-size product. As for the brand… I have some mixed feelings because the eye primer I got from them was good and the mascara sample wasn’t.
5. Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil – Another gift item! I don’t like eyeliners. Doesn’t matter if they’re black or amethyst. This looks like a fun color for the holidays and some kinds of parties, though. Hope somebody I know likes it!
6. GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate Treatment – Six items! Nice! This is a small sample, but I’m really looking forward to trying the product. Sounds like people love the product, but some had bad luck when it came to ordering on the GLAMGLOW website. Hope they fix that soon… and refund the person who was apparently double-charged!
This isn’t my favorite bag because I don’t love everything, but I do love a couple of the items and am always happy to receive a couple “good gift” items.
If you decide to subscribe to Ipsy, I hope you consider using my referral link.
Have a great weekend!