I actually took a picture of this one! :)
1. POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio: I don’t usually end up keeping most eyeshadows I get and recently found out that I know at least one person who really wants to try more new eye make-up, so I gave this trio to her. I do like that it includes three different colors and looks like something you can throw in your make-up bag.
2. Be a Bombshell The One Stick: The tube is big (probably full-size) and I love that the product can be used on the lips, cheeks, and eyelids. I didn’t really like how it looked on my lips and don’t normally add color to my cheeks, so I’ve been using it to occasionally add color to my eyes. I like that it’s easy to apply and can be pretty… but don’t like that it can look really cake(y) when you apply a lot or it gets dry or… I’m not really sure what happened that day. It seems to be kind of low-quality, but I guess I’m still happy to try it and use it on my eyelids every once in a while. I’m pretty sure I’d never buy this, though.
3. English Laundry Signature Fragrances: I’m happy that we received two scent samples. I’m not so happy because some of the perfume leaked out. I’m thankful that the spill was contained in the pillow box. I kind of like the scents and kind of don’t. I’m definitely happier with the vanilla roll-on that Ipsy sent me about a year ago. I would have loved to try the Demeter Snow Perfume Oil Roll On that some others subscribers received.
4. Ardell Natural Lash: I’m not interested in false lashes, so I immediately posted about it on Facebook and found a couple of interested people right away. It was kind of strange to receive such a cheap product (a little less than $3 at Target), though. I guess it’s nice that they’re affordable…?
5. J.Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil (in Caramel Mocha): I love lip products but am picky about colors and haven’t been impressed by J.Cat in the past. I’m happy to say that I love this lip pencil! It’s not in my purse yet because I have a few other products that I need to use up first, but I frequently use it when putting on lip products while still at home.
I’m still happy to get these packages from Ipsy for just $10 a month, but my favorite item this month is probably the bag. I love how it looks and feels! Hope the January bag contains more exciting products, though.
If you’d like to get cute bags filled with make-up products from Ipsy, I hope you consider using my referral link. :)