1. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit – I think a lot of people received this sample several months ago, and I was really bummed that it wasn’t in my box. So happy I received it this month!! I have a couple other cleansers to finish first, but I’m really looking forward to trying this (pretty big!) sample.
2. Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask – I’m kind of sad that this is a foil sample, but at the same time I do think it’s big enough for me to test it out and see if I like it. I’ve been curious about hair masks for a while and have been hoping to receive one in a box, so I was very happy to see this sample.
3. Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish – I’m pretty picky about nail polishes because for some reason I just can’t apply some without making a huge mess, and frequently end up visiting a nail salon instead of doing my own nails, but this one… this one somehow worked for me! Now I just have to get used to having hot pink nails. ;)
4. Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy™ – Another win! I haven’t opened it yet because I’m working on a couple other hand creams/lotions, but I do love having samples of this kind of product. Hope it has a nice scent!
5. Extra: Under Armour Braided Mini Headband – I do like that it’s meant to be worn while working out because I’m trying to incorporate that into my life more, but… it’s just not really my style and I’ll probably end up giving it away.
I haven’t gotten to use many of these samples yet, but I’m really happy with my January box. Can’t wait to try everything and see my February box!!
If you decide to subscribe to Birchbox, I hope you consider using my referral link. (Thanks!)