1. Must Have Food: Pipcorn Truffle Mini Popcorn: I love that it’s a huge bag! I’m not really crazy about popcorn, so I gave this bag to my boyfriend. He enjoyed it! I also really like the cute little story about the company that was on the bag. [Pipsnacks Website.]
2. Must Have Beauty: Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask: I love that it’s full-size and that it seems like a great product. I’ve heard good things about the brand, too! Can’t wait to try the mask. Bonus – retail value is $40!
3. Must Have Fashion: Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves: Very useful!! They’re not especially cute/pretty, though, so I’m a little surprised that Popsugar chose these gloves.
4. Must Have Food: The Juice Generation Book: I love juice and smoothies, so I’m really happy to have this book! Can’t wait to try some of the recipes. I should probably get a new blender, though.
5. Must Have Beauty: Revlon Marchesa Box O’ Files: I love the little box that the files are in! The design is also pretty cute. My boyfriend loves using nail files and I rarely do, so he was happy to get this box from Popsugar/me. :)
6. Must Have Home: Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar: I was kind of sad that I missed out on their coasters several months ago, so I was happy one of their products was included in this month’s box! I don’t really have a good desk to put this on, so I’m thinking about keeping this calendar in my kitchen. Hope it helps me learn something about some interesting cities!
Really happy with my box this month. Can’t wait to see the February box!