1. Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser: It’s a cute little sample of a product that I’d really like to try. So happy they decided to send me this one!
2. Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo: I love trying shampoos and really like that this is a “color care” shampoo. It’s also a good sample size and appears to be a good product. I’ve used it a couple times now and am happy to “report” that it hasn’t made my hair feel gross yet!
3. Color Club Gala’s Gems Collection: I’m not crazy about nail polish, but I do like having pretty nails and like that this one is a mini.
4. theBalm® cosmetics How ‘Bout Them Apples?™ (Pie): I don’t see myself using this on my cheeks, but I do like getting lip products! I don’t know if I like the color or not yet, but I’ll definitely try it. I like that it’s very small and won’t take up much space in my bag.
5. KIND Healthy Grain Bars: A gluten-free and tasty snack – perfect!