1. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size: I’m excited about the brand and the size of this sample, but I don’t get excited about eye liner. This one will be going to a friend!
2. dr. brandt® microdermabrasion: Birchbox sent me a sample of this product a while ago, and I’m very happy to have another one.
3. Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow (Champagne): It’s cute and I like that it’s a light color, but I’ll probably give this one to a friend. I don’t wear shadow frequently enough to own much.
4. Mary Kay At Play™ Jelly Lip Gloss: Yay, lip gloss! I’m not really familiar with the brand, but am happy to have more lip gloss! I also like that it’s kind of small. It takes me a really long time to use up most products.
5. Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse: It’s a good size and I like the brand, but I’ll probably give this one to a friend because I don’t really use hair spray/mousse.
This is a pretty great bag in general, but not the best bag for me. I’ll probably take the Ipsy survey again and see if I can make the next bag more “perfect.”