I love the bag this month! It feels like… canvas.
1. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask: I don’t have many hair masks and am really curious about hair masks, so I’m very happy to see this in my bag! The one bad thing is that I normally only have time for a quick shower in the morning, so I don’t really have time for 5-10 minutes of sitting around waiting for a product to “work.” I should probably dedicate an hour to at-home spa treatments, though… haven’t done that in months.
2. Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF50: Perfect timing because the sun is starting to come out more, but I live in the Pacific NW and don’t normally hang out at the beach or play volleyball or anything like that, so it may be hard to convince myself to use this sample.
3. Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo: I like Pacifica but have only kept 2-3 of the shadows I have received, so I’m pretty sure one of my friends is getting this duo. I like that the colors aren’t crazy! I think it’ll be a little easier to find a taker for “calm” colors.
4. Avène Thermal Spring Water: This is…. interesting. Part of the description: “Its unique composition is proven to soothe inflammation, itching, redness, general sensitivity and post-medical and aesthetic procedure irritation as it softens, protects and purifies the skin.” Sounds good to me!
5. Olive Natural Beauty The Olive Lip Balm: I love lip products and lip balms! The one sort-of bad thing is that I have received a *lot* of these kinds of products in boxes, so I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to open this one for several months. These days I try to put on lip balm every several hours because it’s impossible for me to finish one if I don’t. ;)
I’m not SUPER excited about the products this month, but I do really like the bag and 3 of the 5 products, so I’m still happy with my Ipsy bag. :)