1. Number 4™ Volumizing Shampoo: I love Number 4 and getting little shampoo bottles in my Birchbox! I haven’t tried this yet because I want to use up the two shampoos I have in my shower first, but am really excited to have this. I purchased their full-size clarifying shampoo after BB sent me a sample.
2. Number 4™ Volumizing Condition: This one is sadly a foil packet, but I’m still happy to be able to try Number 4’s volumizing set. I don’t love getting just the shampoo or just the conditioner.
3. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow: Nice little sample. I don’t normally care for BB creams because I don’t like having stuff on my face, but my cousin is getting married this month and I’m expected to wear more make-up than usual (bridesmaid!), so this could be the perfect sample for me right now.
4. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner (in silver?): I’ll probably give this one away because I don’t like putting on eyeliner, but it’s cute and I like that it’s kind of short/small (sample-sized). Maybe I’ll get inspired and keep it, though… could be fun to play with on a lazy day?
5. Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion: I really like the sample size, the brand (at first glance), and the scent. Lotions last for years at my house because I don’t use them frequently, but I still really like this one…
6. SmartyPants All-in-One Gummy Vitamins for Adults (2 vitamins): I enjoyed these right away! I like vitamins and especially ones that come in gummy form, so I’m happy BB decided to include this sample in my box.