It’s Ipsy time! I guess I’ll start with the bag… love the bag! It’s a little smaller than the bag we received last month and I don’t really know who Rebecca Minkoff is, but that won’t stop me from liking a cute bag.
1. Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray – It’s a good sample size and definitely fits in a purse or travel bag. I tried it once and I don’t really love how it makes my hair feel because I only really tend to like things that make my hair soft, but it’s a cool idea and I know plenty of people get excited about beach sprays. I’ll probably find a friend to give this to.
2. Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara – I love mascara and am so happy mine doesn’t have a strong scent. I noticed that many people were saying theirs had a strong chemical smell.
3. NYX Butter Gloss (in Creme Brulee… one of my favorite desserts!) – The color is a little lighter than I like, but I like how the product feels on my lips and I guess it’s good to have lighter lips some days. :)
4. OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil – My first brow pencil! I normally leave my brows alone (outside of getting them waxed 1-2 times a month), but I’m really looking forward to playing with this pencil.
5. Realtree for Her – Not a fan of scents. I guess I’m glad this is a small sample because I can throw it in my bag and put some on when I’m heading to an event. Don’t normally wear perfumes and my boyfriend usually considers scented perfumes to be “really strong scents.”
Items I wish I could have received this month…
clariSEA Sea Salt Solutions Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant… love shower products!
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment with African Macadamia Oil… now this is my kind of hair product!
OLEHENRIKSEN truth to go wipes… useful… guess I can’t get enough wipes?
Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleanser… kind of. I really like cleansers but kind of have too many to go through right now.