1. Jasmine Seven™ Wipes (Peppermint): I think I’ve seen some complaints from people who have gotten similar products in subscription boxes, but I love this idea! I think they would have been most useful when I was taking noon Pilates classes in a different neighborhood, but they could be a good item to have this summer. I don’t really need them for yoga because the yoga studio is super close to my apartment, and I usually hop in the shower when I get home from class. Oh, also – good sample size.
2. LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil: I don’t know if the color they sent is right for me, but I love using this product because of the mint flavor. It’s also a great “sample” size… probably even full-size!
3. Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum: I’m kind of thankful this is a small sample because I don’t really use products like this, but I like that it seems like a nice product and that it’s easy to apply. I don’t love skin products that require too many steps or too much time.
4. Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris – 3.4 oz: I’m glad Birchbox now has a perfume question in their survey because I like getting less fragrance samples. I’ll probably keep this one because I sort-of like having a tiny fragrance around so I can randomly apply some before some events, but I don’t normally use/wear fragrances.
5. Dr. Hauschka Body Wash: I haven’t gotten around to using this sample yet, but I hope it smells good! Just wish it could be bigger. The full-size container looks really… nice.
Coming up in July’s box…
They have/had a couple “Birchbox Plus” items available for sale and I need an extra battery pack for my phone anyway (only have one right now), so I decided to get the Triple C Designs Power Card™ Ultra Thin Battery (in “Palace”). I’m glad they finally chose a Birchbox Plus item that I actually want!
Also, they let subscribers choose one of the samples AND the color of the item. I like surprises, but I think this is great because I’d much rather get a nice lip item than a nail polish of any color! The interesting thing is that the polish color section was HUGE in the email, and the lip product option was in a small font at the bottom. I wonder if they have less of the lip stuff or if some subscribers got emails where the lip product was the big/featured product…