My second Stitch Fix arrived a little over a week ago, and I am happy to report that I got the “dress for my birthday” that I asked for! I actually ended up wearing it the day after my birthday, but the important part is that they listened to my request and found something I liked enough to keep.
1. 41Hawthorn ivy abstract print tab-sleeve blouse: The print is definitely interesting and I kind of like how the top looked on me. Decided to send it back because it was tight in the back/shoulders area and loose in other areas. I’m pretty sure I don’t like the fabric used for many 41Hawthorn pieces.
2. Market and Spruce corinna striped heathered dolman top: I’m really happy they sent this top because it was on the Pinterest board I shared with Stitch Fix. I kind of like how it looked on me, but decided to send it back because it was a little too big and a little too warm for this season. I hope they send me a smaller size in October or November!
3. Gilli loma diagonal stripe maxi skirt: I wasn’t thrilled to see the word “maxi” on the contents list again, but this skirt was actually a nice surprise because I think it’s very pretty (and love the color red). Sadly that didn’t mean the skirt would look good on me, so I sent it back.
4. Papermoon mada chevron sleeveless dress: I’ve been craving something chevron for many months, so I’m happy the stylist “listened” to my Pinterest board and chose this print. I like that this dress is good for summer and that the back is a little longer than the front. It’ll take a little while to adjust to a dress that’s a little bit shorter than other dresses I own, but I’m still very happy with this dress (and kept it).
5. Sanctuary Kenny faux leather detailed jogger pant: These pants are so… not good for me. I didn’t like how they looked and they did not fit. I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised I couldn’t get a good photo.
My main goal is to find one item to keep each month, and this happened again this month. Yay!
Referral link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3632106