I received my third Stitch Fix box a few weeks ago and chose one item to keep. This time I didn’t have any specific events in mind, but did ask for some interesting prints.
1. (Zad) Cassy Hollowed Clover Long Necklace – I’ve been looking for a nice long necklace, and was really hoping this would be the one. Sadly, it wasn’t. The chain was a little chunkier than I wanted it to be and I didn’t love the clovers. I’ll probably end up getting one with circles or squares or triangles.
2. (41Hawthorn) Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan – This cardigan was really soft and I actually liked the style, but I didn’t really like the blue and definitely didn’t want a new cardigan in the middle of July.
3. (Kensie Jeans) Kaleigh Ankle Biter Skinny Jean – I believe these fit (again! surprise!), but I’m still not interested in skinny jeans right now. I sent them back and asked them to not send skinny jeans for at least 6 months. Hope they listen!
4. (Skies are Blue) Moraga Cut Out Detail Blouse – Now this is more like it! I’m pretty sure I don’t have any other orange tops, and definitely no tops that have fun cut outs! I wasn’t sure if this was my favorite piece at first because it was a little loose around my waist, but decided that it was too interesting to send back.
5. (41Hawthorn) Montgomery Chevron Cross-Front Top – This was the other tough one because I really liked how it fit and loved the soft material. I decided to only keep one item, however, and this one was not as interesting as the Skies are Blue top. I did ask them to send it to me in a different color, though… hope they do!
My referral link: http://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3632106