1. ANNIE’S Organic Berry Patch Bunny Fruit Snacks: They included the coupon and a little snack sample bag, and I’m pretty sure I’ll have to use the coupon… the snack pack didn’t survive long enough to make it into the photo!
2. EMINENCE Wild Plum Eye Cream: This eye cream looks really nice, so I’m looking forward to trying it. For some reason I love that this product contains wild plum.
3. DR. HAUSCHKA Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence: I tend to only take showers, so I like this suggestion: “to bring a sense of calm and peace to an entire room, add a few drops to a bowl of water.” I can definitely use a little more calm. :)
4. SPARITUAL Cuti-Cocktail Pen & Pusher: I’ve never heard of anything like this! I like that it’s supposed to help with nail and cuticle health. Much more exciting to me than nail polish and nail wraps. ;)
5. TATCHA Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream: I love the container and everything I’ve read about the product! Looking forward to using this hand cream.
6. WELEDA Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion: I like this brand and that it’s a big item, but I’m sad that it’s lotion because I have soooo much lotion. I’ll probably have to give this to someone who will actually use it this year.
7. WHET NAILS Nail Lacquer: I like what I’ve read about this nail lacquer brand, but I don’t need more nail polish so I gave it to a friend.
If you’d like more information about the products and why the Yuzen team decided to feature them, check out their brands page.