I actually got a photo of my Birchbox this month! Amazing ;)
1. ChapStick® Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew: This is the “Birchbox Finds!” extra item. I don’t mind when they include things like this because they tend to pick useful (affordable) products. I received a similar ChapStick product last year (it wasn’t dual-ended so it wasn’t the same!) and really liked it, so I’m sure I’ll like this one.
2. Harvey Prince Hello – 50 ml: I don’t normally wear perfume so I don’t love receiving perfume samples, but I think they’re better than full bottles because I can’t just throw away full bottles. I’ve given some perfume samples away, but usually it doesn’t seem like it’s worth the effort to find people who want perfume samples. ANYWAY… as far as perfume samples go, I’m actually a little happy to see this one because I’ve heard good things about it (on blogs, YouTube, Instagram) and have been wanting to smell it. I guess I could do that at the perfume counter at the mall, but I love Birchbox (and other subscription boxes) because I’d rather avoid perfume counters and malls.
3. Macadamia Professional™ Healing Oil Spray – 2 oz.: Eeeee! This item makes me very happy!! I don’t know if it’s working on my hair or not, but I am happy with the scent and like what it’s supposed to do. It’s also super easy to use! I usually don’t like products that take a lot of skill or time to apply/use.
4. TOCCA Crema da Mano Luxe – Hand Cream: This is another great sample for me because I’ve read/heard good things about TOCCA and like little tubes that aren’t too big for the make-up bag that lives in my purse.
5. Avène Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser: I love cleansers! Wow. Awesome picks this month, Birchbox team! I already have a couple cleansers in the master bathroom and a couple in the shower, so I won’t be able to start using this one right away, but it’s nice to have some back-ups. I also like that it’s my first gel cleanser and potentially the first item I’ve received from this company.
6. TEMPTU S/B Highlighter: I’ve only received a few highlighters in subscription boxes and no other items from TEMPTU, so this was a nice item to see in my box. I don’t frequently use highlighters and received a full-size Benefit High-Beam a while ago so I should probably give this one away, but… maybe I’ll keep it and try it. I haven’t made up my mind yet.
Final thoughts? I’m a little overwhelmed by “beauty products” right now but I’m sure I’ll eventually get around to trying each product, and am glad the Birchbox team sent me a lot of items I’m looking forward to using. If you’d like to subscribe, I hope you consider using my referral link. Thanks for reading! :)