I stopped getting Ipsy bags ($10/month) a while ago because I found another great “beauty” subscription and didn’t need both, but then I saw Instagram photos of the October bag and found myself really wanting the pretty blue bag. Unfortunately I signed up way too late, and got the (much less attractive, imo) November bag instead. I’m still pretty happy with the contents, however, so it’s not too sad.
1. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base: I don’t love eyeshadow, but this stuff looks clear and interesting. Looking forward to trying it!
2. Elizabeth Mott you’re so FINE Eyeliner: Bahhhh. Eyeliner. I’m not a fan of eyeliner. Good thing I probably know someone who will want this!
3. GLAMGLOW POWERMUD™ DUALCLEANSE TREATMENT: I love cleansers and liked the one other GLAMGLOW product that I have tried, so I’m really happy I got this sample in my bag.
4. J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint: I haven’t had a lot of luck with J.Cat Beauty, but maybe this lip paint will change that. I hope it does!
5. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray: I’m not a huge fan of hairspray so I’m hoping the argan oil makes this spray very different.