1. Kut From The Kloth Giuliana Bootcut Jeans: Nice style and color! The pants I have received in other fixes were a little too small, so the stylist sent a bigger size this time. These jeans were a better fit around the waist but sadly way too long. Had to send ’em back. The goal is to fit into the smaller size in the near future. ;)
2. Market and Spruce Colibri Graphic Print Tab Sleeve Blouse: This was the “nice surprise” item in this box! At first I thought the print wasn’t my style but after a couple days I decided to keep it.
3. 41Hawthorn Berneen Diamond Print Knit Dolman Top: This was the item I expected to keep because of the pretty print and the feel of the material. Unfortunately it didn’t “sit” well on me and the “flying squirrel” (dolman?) underarms looked really weird in this case. (Sent back)
4. Uttam Parry Scallop Trim Ponte Dress: This was the “holiday party dress” idea and I really didn’t like it. The material and the dress were not my style at all. Still glad I got a chance to see it and try it on, though! (Sent back)
5. 41Hawthorn Trip Longsleeve Colorblock Sweater: I liked the purple but didn’t like how this top looked on me. It was a bit big and just not very flattering. (Sent back)
I wasn’t in love with each item I received, but I really liked one and usually try to limit myself to one item per month, so this was actually a very good box for me.