I decided to subscribe to the Yogi Surprise box when they launched because it seemed like a good “support health and fitness goals” box. The retail value of their items is so far always quite a bit higher than the amount paid, and they do frequently send cool items/tools.
The only issues I have: I’m not a huge fan of sprays because my boyfriend is super sensitive to scents, and almost anything is “too much.” I also don’t use things like lotion every day, so it’ll probably take years to use up all the lotions/rubs/creams I’ve received from boxes… even after giving away many of the big ones!
ANYWAY… the box is $45 a month but they usually have “20% off for life” codes available. I believe GRATITUDE is one of the current codes.
This is my January 2015 box.
1. Moon Valley Organics Rejuvenating Rub ($12): I like what I can see of the brand and like the “purpose” of this item. Unfortunately, I already have a lot of similar(ish) products and it will probably take a while for me to get a chance to try this one.
2. Essence of Vali Soothing Mist in Sleep ($8.50): Another “purpose” win and category fail. I don’t need any more sprays and definitely can’t use this around someone who sometimes has to open the car windows because of a clothing detergent scent (that most people can’t even detect). I hope the friend who now owns this spray loves it.
3. Lotus Moon Roll-On Eye Massage Treatment ($28): Something I can and probably should use this month! Yay!
4. Next Organics Dark Chocolate Cherries ($5.50): Chocolate is probably not the best idea for me, but I really enjoyed this item! The bag in the photo is empty. ;)
5. Betsy’s Best Bar ($4): Another item I enjoyed! I was really surprised when I suddenly noticed these in the express check-out area display at Whole Foods. Did they just add them to the impulse buy section or have they been hiding from me all this time? I’ll probably end up picking up more. ;)
6. Palo Santo Incense Sticks ($11): It’s been a while (years??) since I’ve burned incense, but these sticks are different and interesting. I guess I’ll have to give them a shot.
7. Bolt Tape: This tape is supposed to help with pain. It seems a bit odd to me. I guess I’ll have to try it out and see if it works…
I’m still subscribed and pretty happy with the February 2015 box, so it looks like I’ll be a Yogi Surprise subscriber for a while. I’ll also try to get the February review up soon. Just need to catch up on Popsugar Must Have reviews first… and probably some others…
Thanks for reading!
Tagged: betsy's best bar, bolt tape, dark chocolate cherries, essence of vali, eye massage treatment, lotus moon, moon valley organics, next organics, palo santo incense, subscription box, yoga, yogi, yogi surprise