I guess life got a little bit crazy in September (last post: 9/1)!
The things that come to mind:
1. Nels and I got engaged!!!
2. ClassPass asked me to join their new Ambassador team! (Join now and save $25)
3. I got the new iPhone 6S! This may seem silly but it’s a big thing for someone who loves her phone. ;)
4. Nels and I visited family near Lake Tahoe!
A lot of other things have happened since, and the biggest is probably the end of my contract with the mobile advertising company that was my main client for the last two and a half years. I’m very thankful for the experience and love the team I worked with, but I feel like the contract ended at the perfect time for me because I’m ready to focus on other projects. Monday, Feb. 29, was my last day and this past week was absolutely crazy. I’m hoping things get a little more peaceful because I wasn’t expecting things to stay at about the same level of crazy when I said good-bye to one of my jobs!
Anyway… a few goals for this blog:
- Start writing weekly reflection/review posts about ClassPass studios/classes.
- Start writing subscription box unboxing/review posts again! I’m currently subscribed to: Graze (get your 1st and 5th box free), Sun Basket, New Roots Organics (local produce bin), Birchbox (my referral link), and Popsugar Must Have (my referral link).
- Start writing about some of the Seattle tech, Yelp, restaurant, food, start-up, etc. events that I attend.
If you’d like to check out what I’m up to today (and chat!), here are a few places where I’m super active: Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat (just started!), and Yelp (mostly check-ins, photos, events… need to start frequently writing reviews again).
Tagged: ambassador, blogger, blogging, classpass, classpass ambassador, engaged, engagement, fitness, fitness classes, fitness goals, fitness studios, health goals, lake tahoe, lifestyle, nevada, seattle, seattle life, south lake tahoe, subscription box, subscription boxes, tahoe, washington state, wedding